User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-14-2020, 03:33 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to stylemotorbikes1
I choose a trip to Vietnam

There are many reasons you should visit Vietnam at least once in your lifetime. Why?

Bring peace of mind and relaxation
"Vietnam is an ideal destination if you need to take a break from your busy life. If stress is bothering you, a trip to Vietnam may be what you need because it is full of places with peace and relaxation.
From impressive landscapes that allow you to immerse yourself in nature to ancient temples that bring a sense of peace...”

You can understand history from a local perspective
Many people come to Vietnam merely to explore local history. People come to visit the standing historical sites to this day to hear stories from the locals themselves telling the wartime...

To immerse yourself in Vietnamese culture
Coming to Vietnam, you not only enjoy the beautiful scenery but also have the opportunity to interact with the local people and hear their share about life.
"Setting aside what you know and having experienced the world from a Vietnamese farmer's perspective. By doing so, you will not only learn a lot about Vietnamese culture but also learn a lot about yourself "- The Travel wrote.

Some road for you to choose Ha Giang loop map, ho chi minh motorbike tour

Majestic nature
The Travel page shared: "The scenery in Vietnam is spectacular. On any journey across the country, you have to stop and ask yourself whether the surrounding scenery is real or not.
Beautiful national parks, the largest natural caves in the world, immense green forests, rivers and waterfalls ... are listed by The travel site to prove it.

The outdoor activities are waiting for you
"The Vietnamese landscape is not only outstanding but also a great backdrop for you to take part in some thrilling outdoor activities”
Especially, you should rent a motorbike and take a trip to explore the S-shaped country. Stylemotorbikes will help you and give you interesting experiences in Vietnam.

Follow Top Gears Vietnam to know more why you should travel in Vietnam

STYLEMOTORBIKES

Contact Hanoi Store: 40 Nguyen Sieu, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam
PHONE: (+84)24 6254 3796
Contact HCM Store: 368 Vo Van Kiet, Quan 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
PHONE: (+84)28 6683 3796
Contact Hoi An Store: 314 Cua Dai, Hoi An, Vietnam
PHONE: (+84)23 5651 2046
Contact Hue Store: 45 Nguyen Cong Tru, Hue, Vietnam
PHONE: (+84)91 513 9796

Last edited by stylemotorbikes1; 02-20-2020 at 02:32 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-16-2020, 08:41 AM

What a great thing!I have never heard about it and I wish I were there to see it in a real life
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-25-2020, 08:41 AM

The most obvious travel tip is to do your research and prepare your itinerary. Vietnam is a wonderfully unique place that a day tour in Hanoi doesn't give justice to it. If you want to make the most out of your visit there. I highly recommend you explore the place through the river cruises in Vietnam. Seeing the country from a ship traveling in the Mekong river is guaranteed to let you see scenic views of the royal palaces and pagodas, as well as take you to interesting rural areas.
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-14-2020, 11:19 PM

Vietnam is a wonderfully unique place that a day tour in Hanoi doesn't give justice to it. If you want to make the most out of your visit there. I highly recommend you explore the place through the river cruises in Vietnam. Seeing the country from a ship traveling in the Mekong river is guaranteed to let you see scenic views of the royal palaces and pagodas, as well as take you to interesting rural areas.
Me too comeform Viet Nam
Mywebsite:https://ankhangreal.com
https://ankhangreal.com/biet-thu-vuo...oi-thuong-luu/

công ty An Khang Chuyên phân phối và tư vấn đầu tư dịch vụ bất động sản.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Thiên thần
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-17-2020, 08:12 PM

I was supposed to be in Vietnam in August, but due to pandemic, I have decided to cancel my flight.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-01-2020, 07:07 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Did you got their biggest cave?
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-03-2020, 07:49 AM

It's a lovely country. The traffic situation is quite chaotic. The number of motorcycles weaving in and out of the roads terrifies me.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-03-2020, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ustyrose View Post
It's a lovely country. The traffic situation is quite chaotic. The number of motorcycles weaving in and out of the roads terrifies me.
Cities are really congested but take a week and you feel it is normal. The country side is a different story.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Audi A1 : Audi A1 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page