|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|08-20-2019 07:40 AM|
Pros of Car Leasing:
- You will often get a smaller monthly payment on a lease than on an outright purchase.
- There’s often no down payment required when leasing, or only a low one.
- You drive the car during its most trouble-free years.
Cons of Car Leasing:
- It is extremely difficult to get out of a lease early without extreme penalties. If you make the wrong choice, you are pretty much stuck.
- You can drive a higher-priced, better-equipped vehicle than you might otherwise be able to afford to buy.
- In the end, leasing usually costs you more than an equivalent loan, if only because you are always driving a rapidly depreciating asset.
|07-23-2019 03:47 PM|
Pros and Cons of Leasing a Car
Leasing can be a convenient choice for some and here are some of the pros and cons of this option.
Read more >>